Monday, December 31, 2012

Ciao 2012!! : Summary of Memories

Well.. All said and done.. 2012 is gone!!

And so went a lot of memories.. some bad, some ugly, some good, some nasty.. mostly the negatives.. coz let's face it.. there was hardly anything positive in the past year except the "few days of awakening" in the end days of Mysore training.. or right now towards the end of the year.. :)

Dec 2011 - Feb 18, 2012

My year started on a dark note, I wud say. "Khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar" as they say... That was my condition..

Feb 20, 2012 Onwards

The Mysore campus... the journey from Bangalore City Railway Station to Infy Mysore Campus.. the mind blowing feeling when I first saw the ultra-magnificent GEC-2 bldg..

and of course, who can forget - B92-348 - what memories in the room!! Not with anyone.. but with myself.. (as always) .. nobody ever came to my room.. It was sad time.. but I still enjoyed being with my"self" while living the Awesome Housekeeping.. I miss those days of comfort :)

5 Awesome Days of PSD in the beautiful ILI bldg

Fun.. Activities.. English..!! (If only Neha Panhalkar would be reading this... :P)

And who can forget Soumya Mishra's "Good for you" comment in the skit :P

Neethi's story for the first time she got drunk.. :P

or Karan's story of his cellphones.. Chinar's "heart-warming" story of how NOT to approach a girl :P LOL :D

When I got the Java Fasttrack

I was happy.. really happy.. had always loved working on Java in my diploma college days.. aah.. the memories of my "calculator".. :D

Not to forget.. the one month tennis training

Took a tennis racquet for the first time in my life... set foot on a tennis court for the first time.. after the month finished, I realized that Tennis is not my sport.. or at least not with the coach I had.. :P

The wait period before the posting

Those were probably the most BEAUTIFUL thirty days of my life.. Thank you my dear friend!! :-) You will always be in my heart no matter where life takes us.. Wish you all the very best in life!! :-)

The Posting DRRRRRRAAAAA...MMMMAAAA

FU "that" HR.. FU!! :P


Pune E&R Java

The experience is still on... Although, I always have and will probably always be a self-centered guy.. these past 5-6 months have taught me to value people in life.. the lesson began back in March of the year.. got friends in my life to implement those lessons now..

I won't say I'm lucky to have them in my life.. coz "luck" was never in my dictionary.. I have and always will believe in "HARD WORK".. you create your own luck, i believe..

"LOVE" - my confused thoughts on the subject will continue.. Stay Tuned ;)

One thing's for sure... I have learnt.. at least a lil bit.. to love ppl in my life without "conditions" and without any "expectations".. to a certain extent at least.. still learning to be less reactive and more
listening"..

Artifact Name: Navin Israni 
Version:  v2.0 
Status: WIP ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment