Saturday, January 3, 2015

Why I love Infosys

There is a reason Infy is where it is.

It gave me my first flight.  I felt like a little kid who was using an escalator for the first time.  Up until Mysore happened,  flying on a plane was a distant dream. And post mysore when I checked my pocket,  the 500 bucks I started the trip with were still not finished.

Same is the effect on emotions of thousands of such new recruits who join at Mysore every year.

All the bitterness,  all the frustration of working a shit job for which I don't care at all vanished in a jiffy.

Perhaps God was making up for what all he took away from me in the past one year. I couldn't even beg, some friendships were broken beyond repair. And I was the culprit behind most. Maybe I'm just being too harsh on myself.  But these things happened.  And I did nothing about them. And there was nothing I did to get them back. Sometimes I wonder,  is it too late?

Joining delivery was a good decision.  I could have never survived E&R.  I would have become old and bald with an incredible paunch by the time I reached 25!

The four month bench period didn't do much, except add to my frustration (not having a job and not having work, both mean the same to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment