Monday, July 25, 2011

Pressing F5

This is the first post of my revamped blog. So, first of all, welcome all :)

Now, the past few months my life has been quite an event. I published my own book (an engineering coursebook, not a novel), went to an amazing trip to Putaparthi (the city of Sri Sathyta Sai Baba) and Tirupathi and I also got my offer letter from Infosys.

I won't talk about the book here, coz that's past. I won't talk about the trip. That's past too. I will talk about my offer letter from Infosys.

The joining date our college has got is 23rd January, 2012....When I first heard the date, my heart sunk, I said what the fuck!! what will I do for 6 months. It took me a few hours to come back to my senses.

I asked what others were going to do for the next 6 months. They all repeated the same answer - "tp karenge, aaraam karenge, aur kya!!". But I said, I can't be like these losers, I have to keep doing something, keep achieving to be able to feel alive. So, I have decided to do something with my writing.

I have been procrastinating over my 2nd book - E-Commerce for a couple of weeks now. Will start some solid work on it tomorrow, for sure. I am also on the lookout for some technical writing jobs. I'll see if can get one, if I do, i'll work on my book in the evenings, taking some time off, the way I did my first one.

I also came across a screenwriting workshop by Paul Knox. But when I inquired the details, it was way out of my budget. So, even though I desperately wanna do it, I'm gonna have to pass this one.

Have fun until my next post :)



(me on twitter)





No comments:

Post a Comment